There are already many of you who, after your visit, tell us that you did not expect that there was so much green space in our rural house with swimming pool Granada. And it is true that most of you who visit us for the first time, have the same impression. So we prepared this post to introduce you to the different areas of our gardens, including our precious orchard.
Green spaces in this rural house with swimming pool granada
For many travelers, having a large green space is a must when looking for vacation accommodation. The color green transmits tranquility and calm, aspects that we always look for when we take a break from the day to day.
In addition to having a great tourist attraction, in restoration, more and more businesses are investing in an orchard to obtain their raw material. Not only for the benefits it brings in terms of flavor or texture, but also for what it contributes to the planet. It is already a fact that sustainability is becoming an increasingly important aspect in the kitchen.
THE ENTRANCE TO OUR FARM
As soon as you pass the gate at the entrance, wide gardens will accompany you to the house. Also to the right you can see our vegetable garden.
It is certainly worth exploring our gardens, you will surely discover types of plants you never knew about. You will also be able to find some of the ingredients we use in our kitchen, such as avocado.
MULTITUDE OF SPECIES
Closer to the house we have a great variety of species, for example:
- Aloe Arborescens: it is a species of Aloe, although with thinner and thinner leaves than the aloe we all know. In fact, this variety is known to be more restorative than aloe for skin conditions.
- Agave Attenuatta: also known as dragon agave, among others. It is a very decorative plant, without teeth, thorns or terminal spike.
- Palmito: also known as margallon, it is a native plant of the Balearic Islands, it reaches a height of up to 4 meters.
OUR VEGETABLE GARDEN
We have many of the products that we use in our elaborations. Avocado, mango and aromatic herbs stand out.
- Fruit trees such as mango, lychee, guava, loquat and lemon trees.
- Aromatic herbs: rosemary, thyme, lemon thyme, sage, basil, lemon verbena, lavender and mint.
Come and visit Finca Yantar and enjoy a different summer getaway.